Full Stack Engineer
Company: Titan Technologies
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Full Stack DeveloperIn this role you will work within and across
Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement and support
technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and
duties will include:
- Partner with product owners and the Scrum Team to understand
the desired solution requirements and capabilities.
- Develop effective solutions that are aligned with the
- Continuously improve software engineering practices, processes
- Participate in planning discussions with technical and customer
- Actively participate in product design and development
- Develop efficient and easy-to-follow technical
diagrams/documents, high quality code, and automated test scripts.
You MUST have:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Programming Language Experience such as Java, Python and
- Framework-based Java RESTful API development (i.e. Spring
- Java unit testing with JUnit
- Experience with:
- Software algorithms, computational theory and practice,
software engineering lifecycle/design, database design and data
storage, network security and architecture, operating systems and
ethical programming. Implementation experience using higher level
framework facilities like Asynchronous Programming, Parallel
Processing & Concurrency and Security.
- Developing REST style web services across multiple Web API
platforms, with or without MVC design. Such experience should
consider instancing and throttling model for implementation and
- Using client-side languages, technologies and frameworks like
- Writing SQL Queries, T-SQL stored procedures, views and SSIS
- Experience with object-oriented design, data structures, and
- Operational experience with responsibility for system
reliability and uptime.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
It's great if you also have:
- Microservices development
- Experience working and deploying in AWS
- Experience using Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with JSON API contracts
- PostgreSQL experience
- Experience using modern techniques such as NiFi, REST, JSON,
React), and Docker
- Bash Scripting Company Description:Titan Technologies, LLC and
our wholly owned subsidiaries, TelaForce, LLC and Titan Facilities,
Inc., design, build, integrate, and manage innovative solutions and
software applications. Our remarkable people, working
collaboratively under a shared vision, have earned a reputation
with our customers for delivering results with maximum impact.
Sound intriguing? Consider Titan Technologies for the next step in
your career journey and be part of an impactful team!
QualificationsEducationPreferredBachelors or better.
Keywords: Titan Technologies, Germantown , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!