Process Engineer Co-Op
Company: Carmeuse Lime & Stone
Location: Clear Brook
Posted on: January 16, 2022
**Co-Op will start January 2022
- Identify production bottlenecks, develop and execute action
plans, and assess the results.
- Assist Process Engineer(s) with designs, support, research and
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance,
environmental, and quality.
- Monitor reliability of the processes to define paybacks for
- Perform inspections during major outages of refractory,
instrumentation and prepare shutdown reports.
- Document problems related to the process or systems as seen or
received from production. Review results with plant team to
initiate, recommend, provide and/or implement solutions.
- Conduct process and energy audits to identify opportunities for
- Track and perform raw material analysis for the best use of the
available fuels and stone conducting cost benefit calculations.
- Monitor stone quality, size and gradation, and fuel quality
analysis and their impact in product quality.
- Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and manuals.
- Miscellaneous reporting as requested; topics may include heat &
mass balance, downtime entry, field measurements, daily/weekly
production and greenhouse gas expulsion.
READY TO JOIN A ROCK-SOLID FAMILY?Carmeuse started out as a small
family-run business in Belgium.Today it's a leading global producer
of lime, high calcium limestone and dolomitic stone. Its products
are essential to energy producers, environmental services,
construction and manufacturing.With over 90 production facilities
spread across almost every continent, and over 4,500 employees
working at Carmeuse every day, the company's most treasured
resources are its people.
Carmeuse is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that fosters equal
opportunity and creates a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
identity. If you require particular assistance with any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, you can submit
your request by sending an email to hrsupport @ carmeuse.com . This
option is reserved for people requiring adaptation due to a
disability. The information received will be processed by Carmeuse
and then directed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance
to ensure the proper consideration of the application or hiring
You will be part of Carmeuse Americas, a Rock-Star team of 2500
workers and employees bringing with them their own culture and
specific needs. The Americas headquarters are located in
Pittsburgh, PA and have over three dozen production facilities
across the Eastern U.S., Canada, Chile, Brazil, and Colombia.
Keywords: Carmeuse Lime & Stone, Germantown , Process Engineer Co-Op, Engineering , Clear Brook, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!