Appliance Repair Technician
Company: VIA Appliance Repair
Location: Falling Waters
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you looking to start a new career in appliance repair? Are
you already trained? We have immediate positions available for
trained technicians and have a paid internship program for
applicants that are willing to learn.No need to come into the
office every day. You leave from your home in a company provided
vehicle and can go straight to your first call.
***We are now hiring technicians in the following areas...
Falling Waters, Berkeley Springs, Ridge, Charles Town, Shenandoah
Position Responsibilities (training provided):
- Start on time every morning and meet scheduling guidelines
throughout the day.
- Use a computer for parts inquiries and basic data entry.
- Communicate professionally and thoroughly with customers and
- Handle customer questions and concerns with care and
- Well-kept personal appearance and maintain a clean and
organized company vehicle.
- Properly diagnose and repair appliances in customers---
- Follow company policies and procedures relevant to the position
to ensure safety and quality workmanship.Additional Qualifications
- Detail oriented, organized and punctual.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, including the use of tools
and test equipment.
- Must complete all technical competency elements within the
required training time frame.
- Candidate must have a good driving record and must possess and
maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Ability to drive for extended periods of time in all types of
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- High school diploma/general education degree (GED) or
equivalent.All technicians are required to wear a face mask while
in a customers home. Getting vaccinated is not mandatory but is
Keywords: VIA Appliance Repair, Germantown , Appliance Repair Technician, Engineering , Falling Waters, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!