Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description The primary result expected from the Process
Engineer is to control internal processes to manufacture products
by defining and analyzing the manufacturing process of both milling
and filling operations for improvement in quality, safety, and
efficiency, and creating, improving, and maintaining manufacturing
Process Instructions (PI) and salvage/rework integration. Typical
tasks for this position include (but are not limited to) the
- Develop safety procedures to be employed by workers operating
equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical
- Troubleshoot problems with chemical manufacturing
- Evaluate chemical equipment and processes to identify ways to
optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and
- Conduct research to develop new and improved chemical
- Determine most effective arrangement of operations such as
mixing, crushing, heat transfer, distillation, and drying.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout
stages of production to determine degree of control over variables
such as temperature, density, specific gravity, and pressure.
- Design and plan layout of equipment.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress
reports for management.
- Design measurement and control systems for chemical plants
based on data collected in laboratory experiments and in pilot
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or
generate electrical currents using controlled chemical
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
Industrial and Electrical Engineers with hands-on mechanical &
chemical experience will also be considered.
- Good process management, written and verbal communication
skills are required along with a high level of initiative.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, in project and people
management in a continuous improvement environment in the areas of
production, safety, quality and Lean manufacturing principles.
Keywords: Experis, Germantown , Process Engineer, Engineering , Williamsport, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!