Principal Network Engineer
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here. What you'll be doing... You'll offer engineering and
administrative level expertise in the WFM technologies. This role
will focus on configuration, implementation and advanced
troubleshooting of Aspect eWFM (Core WFM, Perform, Empower).
It will offer back end WFM integration support for PeopleSoft,
OpsTel CWA, Kronos, Genesys GPlus and Knowlagent/Intradiem.
- Providing technical (break/fix).
- Management and leadership of team.
- Administration support for the WFM application suite and
- Maintaining application availability and functionality within
an enterprise Contact Center environment.
- Working in concert with other engineers on complex issues and
tasks. What we're looking for... You'll also understand and handle
the interrelationships between the various products and the
infrastructure systems.You'll support and play a key role in a
well-organized, well-documented, stable, and compliant
infrastructure environments. You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- WFM experience inclusive of Employee Scheduling, Labor
Forecasting, Entitlements and Accruals, Leave Management,
Attendance Management, Custom Reporting.
- Experience troubleshooting common system and network issues.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to effectively communicate, professional writing,
technical writing and effective email writing.
- Ability to work with general guidance to effectively perform
routine to complex assignments; demanding familiarity with
principles, theories, concepts and technologies as well as applied
knowledge of established procedures, policies and practices.
- Ability to solve a wide range of basic to complex problems with
general guidance for the accomplishment of short to medium term
goals and operating objectives.independently and exercises
independent judgment and discretion within generally defined
practices and policies to select appropriate methods or techniques
for obtaining solutions.
- VMware virtualization experience.
- Certifications for CCNA Voice or CCNP Voice.
- Experience with other enterprise Contact Center products.
- Knowledge of H.323 protocols and Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP). We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to
learn more. Our credo is at the core of the
V team culture.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Germantown , Principal Network Engineer, Engineering , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!