Audio/Video Engineer (Expert)
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking Expert Audio/Video
Engineers with a TS/SCI Polygraph to work on an intelligence
community information technology (IT) contract in the
Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA, area. The candidate will support
existing Video Teleconference Center (VTC), telephony, Video
support, Television desktop support and Call Center automation
functions in support of Network Enterprise operations.
Additionally, the Audio/Video Engineer will be an active
participant in designing, gaining accreditation, developing,
documenting and testing the next generation improvements to the
systems for the future of the mission.Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing and implementing all voice and video
infrastructure to include recommending and implementing new
solutions, processes, policies, documentation in support of all
- Influences development of voice and video solutions that affect
strategic project goals and business results.
- Responsible for communicating with leadership and the customer,
as well as managing internal staff in regards to matters of
significant importance to the organization/project with implenation
of new and current practices and approaches.
- Ability to create a task list, delegate work to others and keep
on top of progress.
- Provides High level Operations and Maintenance support and
strategic direction for both voice and video systems
- Provides training to transition of new voice and video
- Conducts inventory management of the existing and future voice
and video systems
- Documents, builds, test and deploys system utilizing best
practices and processes
- Manages, configures, troubleshoots and assures service
supporting all aspects of a voice and video networks.
- Supports maintenance of a large, complex and highly resilient
voice and video infrastructure.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and
- Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in
diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
- Provides identification of commercial tools needed for
enhancement to the system
- Works closely with Project Operations to ensure schedules are
met, system resources are utilized effectively, and proper
relationships are established between customers.
- Regularly meets with stakeholders for requirement generation on
current and future voice and video systemsBasic Qualifications
- Requires a BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills,
analytical ability and solid interpersonal skills. Good people
management skills are a must!
- Must be able to perform job requirements independently and in
team environments and must have ability to interface with all
levels of management.PHX2External Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential
for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with
PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition
Category:ProfessionalJob Family:TelecommunicationsPay Range:Leidos
is a Fortune 500 -- information technology, engineering, and
science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's
toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland
security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees
support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of
approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3,
2020. For more information, visit .Pay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
More details are available here .Leidos will never ask you to
provide payment-related information at any part of the employment
application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only
through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If
you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for
payment-related information or any other personal information,
please report the email to .All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, race,
ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information,
pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with relevant laws. - provided by
Keywords: Leidos, Germantown , Audio/Video Engineer (Expert), Engineering , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!