Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: June 25, 2022
HawkEye 360 is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join an
innovative Marketing team in a rapidly growing company. Use your
creativity and digital marketing skills to effectively reach key
customer accounts around the globe. Join us as we develop a
brand-new market from scratch. You will work closely with Sales
Account Managers and our Marketing Team to identify Sales needs,
develop digital campaigns that generate leads and strengthen
customer engagement, and utilize social and email automation to
deepen communication with our customer base. The Digital Marketing
Specialist will play a key role in building global awareness about
HawkEye 360. This position reports to the Senior Director, Product
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your main responsibilities
* Be an advocate for HawkEye 360's solutions through digital
* Collaborate with Sales Account Managers and other internal
stakeholders to implement account-based marketing strategies that
* Guide the creation of marketing content that satisfy sales needs
to effectively penetrate key customer accounts.
* Edit and assemble our monthly email newsletter to communicate our
thought leadership to thousands of readers.
* Develop market focused maturation campaigns that leverage email
automation to convert leads into closed deals.
* Maintain regular posting and boost our social media presence on
Twitter and LinkedIn, expanding our position as a leading voice in
the geospatial industry.
* Manage paid social for Twitter and LinkedIn and paid search for
Google AdWords to maximize global reach and drive follower
* Execute digital advertising efforts, such as website banner ads,
site retargeting, and other forms of promotion that drive new
* Track and report on metrics such as followers, engagement,
website visitors, lead generation, email open rate, click through
rates, conversions, and other analytics.
* Generate creative ideas for messaging, branding, and promotional
* Assist with a variety of marketing campaign efforts, including
helping plan and support physical conferences and tradeshows as
* Reinforce by example the company's commitment to its values,
including integrity and compliance.
Your skills and qualifications:
Education and experience:
* 2+ years digital marketing or related experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English,
Business, or equivalent experience.
* Excellent writing skills and proven communications
* Self-starter who takes ownership of multiple projects and meets
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
* Proven ability using social media marketing tools (such as
Hootsuite, Meltwater, or Hubspot) and email marketing automation
tools (such as Pardot, Marketo, Constant Contact, or
* Required proficiency in MS Office. Desired proficiency with Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, WordPress, and/or
HawkEye 360 is delivering a revolutionary source of global
knowledge based on radio frequency (RF) geospatial analytics to
those working to make the world a safer place. The company operates
a commercial satellite constellation that detects, geolocates, and
identifies a broad range of signals & behaviors. We employ cutting
edge AI techniques to equip our global customers with high-impact
insights needed to make decisions with confidence. HawkEye 360 is
headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.
HawkEye 360 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
To all recruitment agencies: HawkEye 360 does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our
jobs alias, HawkEye 360 employees or any other organization
location. HawkEye 360 is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Hawkeye360, Germantown , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!