Senior Global Web Experience Marketing Specialist
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Position:Senior Global Web Experience Marketing SpecialistJob
Description:Arrow Electronics is excited to add this new position,
which will have Global responsibility for the administration,
maintenance, and strategy execution of the Arrow ECS Global ( ) web
presence and marketing effectiveness of the web presence.**This
role may allow for remote work or can be located in our Denver
headquarters.**What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee the execution of the digital experience strategy across
ECS global web properties.
- Coordinate strategy, administration, and maintenance of the
digital experience with the regional marketing teams to ensure
consistency across the globe.
- Develop and implement processes for tracking and tagging
content to ensure the digital experience strategy is implemented
effectively across all sites and contributing to the recruiting and
retention of partners and suppliers.
- Ensure the tagging strategy is effectively implemented to
ensure tracking and reporting effectiveness for all users of the
- Develop reports and recommendations to the content marketing
and brand marketing teams to ensure they are aware of user behavior
and able to adjust their content as required.
- Create processes and oversee implementation of a lead process
from web interactions through Eloqua for known and unknown users to
be scored and progressive profiling to be implemented to
effectively identify and segment users for marketing campaign
- Contribute to the overall success of growth metrics for
partners and supplier recruitment efforts.
- Implement and manage the translation processes for content
throughout the global presence.
- Own the web experience and the partner experience portal
program to enhance the overall partner experience.
- Work with regional teams and corporate legal and branding teams
to ensure compliance with brand standards, style guide, and
policies, etc.What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years experience managing global web
- 3 years experience using Umbraco Content Management
- 3-5 years experience with Google Analytics and Google tag
- 5-7 Years managing web properties, content, translation
processes, and content localization processes.
- 5 years in a global role working with teams in multiple
- Proven ability to influence individuals across functional
- Proven success in improving NPS or web experience scores with
other global organizations.
- 2 years leveraging web interactions for lead scoring and
profiling and connecting to lead management programs and marketing
- Experience with Customer Portals; working with resellers or
channel partner enablement capabilities (Partner Relationship
Management experience)What Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- 2 years experience with Eloqua lead scoring models
- 5 years experience with marketing automation systemsWhat's In
It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- Bike Racks
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$72,000.00 -
$88,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer.-Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Marketing and
CommunicationsEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.-
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Germantown , Senior Global Web Experience Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Shenandoah, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!