Receptionist - Part-Time
Company: Addiction Recovery Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company that
is making a significant difference in people's lives, within the
community. Hours: Tuesday- Friday 5:00am - 1:30pm, Saturday 6:00am
- 9:30am Position Description: The Receptionist is responsible for
all aspects of front desk operations, including telephones, inquiry
calls and scheduling of appointments where appropriate. Essential
- Responsible for receptionist duties that include timely
answering of telephones and recording messages.
- Ensures messages are received by appropriate party.
- Responsible for accepting payments and recording in the
- Responsible for preparing patient records for admission and
reviewing completeness of admissions paperwork.
- Oversees daily cash report preparation and ensures completion
of daily bank deposit.
- Assists in providing additional financial analysis as needed,
including daily census reporting.
- Codes invoices where appropriate.
- Orders supplies
- Proficient with understanding and applying State Licensure
Standards, CARF Standards, 42 CFR and HIPAA standards and Company
- Other tasks as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years working in an office, preferably a medical
- Knowledge of medicaid billing and processes preferred
- Proficient in the use of personal computers
- Have a good knowledge of office equipment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as
excellent telephone etiquette.
- Successful completion of State required background check and
Keywords: Addiction Recovery Services, Germantown , Receptionist - Part-Time, Administration, Clerical , Winchester, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!