Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Williamsport, MD
- 100% Onsite -
- Permanent position
- US Citizen -Day-to-Day:
- Financial planning, cash flow projection and analytics for
investment firm management company and family office of Founding
- Manage third party accountants and advisors with tax planning
and estate planning activities
- Manage accounting and reporting for investments held in family
office of Founding Partner
- Manage personal banking relationships for Founding Partner
including applications for and renewals of lines of credit and
preparation/maintenance of personal financial statements
- Coordinate with benefits consultants to administer company
- Manage administrative activities for corporate pension
planBasic Qualifications: - -
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Required: 3+ years of leadership experience
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills
- An ability to effectively communicate with executives,
investors, and board members.
- Experience using Quickbooks Online or similar accounting
platformPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Germantown , Financial Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Williamsport, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...