Treasury Sales and Support Specialist
Company: F&M Trust
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION:Performs various support and portfolio
management services function; assists with the sales, service and
support function include potential on-site customer visits to
perform deployment and training on Treasury Management systems such
as Franklin Business Link and Franklin Business eDeposit; keeps
up-to-date with various bank communication; coordinates work within
the department, as well as other departments; reports pertinent
information to the immediate supervisor; and, complies with all
applicable state and federal laws and bank ethical standards.KEY
- Performs various service support and portfolio management
duties essential to the treasury management services function
including, but not limited to:
- Supports manager and Relationship Managers by providing
customer service activities; Primary responsibilities to monitor
the customer service phone line, monitor the treasury management
email box and respond to customer emails, and perform timely
research, and work closely with other departments within the bank
to help resolve customer issues related to their treasury
management service needs.
- Serve as backup on account analysis (XAA) statement review and
monthly distribution of statements.
- Assist with onboarding, deployment and training new business
customers with products & services.
- Assist with completion of Treasury maintenance forms
(Agreements, Applications & price sheets).
- Serve as backup with ACH reviews for annual line renewals
- Assist with completing BeB Auto Enrollment Fulfillment Process
& customer onboard calls.
- Assist with verifying XAA price sheets and price schedules
- Assist with new product pre-deployment training for bank
- Responsible for ACH tracker monitoring (uploads and templates
pushed to tracker); Monitoring ACH for 2nd approvals, looking for
- Responsible for eDeposit work queue.
- Assists in performing maintenance to customer's treasury
management setups, user access rights, remote deposit access
setups, franklin business link setup, etc.
- Assists in maintaining records of ACH customers including the
monitoring and renewal of ACH Exposure limits, ACH Transitional
- Assist Treasury Management Manager in developing new services
and maintaining existing services.
- Assists Treasury Management Manager in general treasury
management services related education for bank employees.
- Supports manager and Relationship Manager in general portfolio
- Assists with preparations of various informative communications
via email or written letters to treasury management customers.
- Completes specific work tasks with other personnel within the
department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the
smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor, as
requested, or compiles information as necessary or as directed and
provides data to appropriate bank personnel.REQUIRED EDUCATION:A
high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in a business,
accounting, or finance curriculum preferred.REQUIRED
EXPERIENCE:Minimum two (2) years cash management experience or
related administrative or operational experience. Strong Personal
computer skills required, including proficiency with Microsoft
Excel and Word. Technical aptitude to comprehend bank provided cash
management systems. Preferred Experience: Data operation or
equivalent and strong customer service skills.REQUIRED
SKILLS:Strong oral and written communication skills required,
including excellent telephone etiquette; strong math skills
required with high degree of accuracy; and strong analytical
skills. Must possess the ability to interact tactfully and
efficiently with the public and other employees. Must be able to
organize work and manage time effectively in order to accomplish
required tasks in a specific time frame such as account analysis
statement mailings, RFP responses, etc. Must demonstrate advanced
software skills using Microsoft Excel and Word. Technical
proficiency required to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of
Franklin Business Link and Franklin Business eDeposit in order to
train customers and users on the systems. Must demonstrate
proficiency in operating office equipment including personal
computer, calculator and fax machine. Possesses a valid driver's
Keywords: F&M Trust, Germantown , Treasury Sales and Support Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!