Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Payroll Administrator
position in Herndon, VA Position Summary: Experienced Payroll
Administrator responsible for preparation and processing payroll
for two payroll frequencies. Focal contact for Time and Attendance
for both Production and Non Production employees. Primary
Responsibilities: Prepare and process multi-payrolls: 45%
- Coordinate with the HR Team to ensure up-to-date employee
information in ADP for eleven (11) pay groups.
- Track and review all elements impacting gross wages to include
overtime premium and shift differentials.
- Review and audit timekeeping records to ensure compliance.
- Ensure employees are paid with applicable taxes reported.
- Coordinate with HR and third party vendors to ensure 401k,
Money Purchase Plan and Benefits for employees are up-to-date.
- Review and process relocation expenses for W2 reporting and
coordinating with Finance for payment to third party vendor.
- Coordinate the funding of involuntary deductions each payroll;
e.g. Charity deduction, 401k, Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- Collaborate with the legal team to execute wage garnishments
and child support orders.
- Collaborate with the Finance team to record all payroll expense
for Financial Reporting.
- Respond to employees on all payroll, leave, tax and other
compensation related inquiries to provide excellent customer
- Assist in developing new, simplified and streamlined payroll
processes; and recommend and implement approved long and short-term
solutions for best practices Expatriate Mobility: 40%
- Ensure Expatriate (Expat) mobility package are implemented for
- Exchange information with PwC regarding Expat tax reporting and
- Collaborate with the Mobility Team to ensure accurate reporting
of Contractual Benefits (Benefit In Kind).
- Facilitate payments on behalf of Expats. Audit: 10%
- Collaborate with the HR team regarding 401k audit.
- Collaborate with the HR team regarding the Non Discrimination
- Collaborate with third party vendor regarding the Workers Comp
- Provide support to Finance and Tax regarding audits. Other
Payroll & HR Projects: 5%
- Assist with projects impacting Time & Attendance and Payroll
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training: Education:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related
- CPP- Certified Payroll Professional or coursework to achieve
designation is highly desirable Experience:
- Minimum 8-years payroll processing experience, preferably with
a formal system.
- Solid experience in administering time and labor
systems/processes and a strong understanding of FLSA
- Proficient in using ADP payroll tools, preferably the Vantage
product, MS-Office Suite, GSuite, ability to perform pivots,
vlookups and other functions within Excel.
- Minimum of 8 years Accounting knowledge and experience
- Ability to quickly absorb product knowledge, process
information, and apply appropriately to meet our customer
- Strong written & verbal communication skills Knowledge, Skills,
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organised, logical and methodical approach
- Ability to work well within a team Technical Systems
- ADP Vantage and Workforce Now would be highly desirable Travel
- 0% Domestic and InternationalPDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Germantown , Payroll Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!